Carnelian Gold Charm Bracelet
Carnelian is a stone of motivation and endurance, leadership and courage. Birthstone of the August. Napoleon Bonaparte and his nephew Napoleon III believed in the power of the carnelian. Napoleon III wore a carnelian seal on his watch chain. He gave that seal to his son Louis Napoleon and ordered him to wear it. Very powerful stone, linked with horse they are symbols of travel, movement, and desire.
- Faceted Carnelian beads
- 8mm stones
- 14K Solid Yellow Gold charm
- Weight: 2.1 grams
- Slip-on style
- Stretchable, comfortable wear
- Semi precious beads are natural stones and may vary in size shape and colour
- Made in Canada
- Custom sizing available upon request
- Please email email@example.com to learn more
Please note: This bracelet is covered under a 3 month brand warranty and care instructions are included within the packaging. The guarantee does not cover against damage that has occurred due to maltreatment and normal wear and tear.